Submission of a registration form shall be deemed to be acceptance of the EAPA-SA’s terms and conditions, and shall be jointly and severally binding on applicant and the applicant’s corporate entity.
Download the full T&C here: 2017 EAPA-SA Conference Delegate Terms & Conditions of Attendance
Conference fee includes
- A three day programme (20, 21 & 22 September) of insightful information on emerging trends in the EAP industry
- Addressed by keynote speakers – each an expert within their relevant industries
- Annual EAPA-SA Membership (Valid for 2018 -Please note that membership is not automatic, you can get the membership application form here)
- 1 x ticket to the Presidential Awards Dinner (if you book a 3 day package)
- Team Building
- Three lunches with a soft drink or fruit juice at each (20, 21 & 22 September)
- Tea/coffee and snacks (20, 21 & 22 September)
- A USB of speaker presentations – where made available by the speakers
Conference fee excludes:
These items can be booked separately
- Pre-conference training, this should be booked as an additional
- Accommodation – to be booked directly with Emperors Palace
- Transfers – these are complimentary between the airport and Emperors Palace
- All Other Dinners – dinners are booked directly with Emperors Palace. Please don’t book a dinner voucher for Thursday 21 September as this is the night of the Presidential Awards Dinner.
The following items are for your own account:
- Telephone calls
- Room service
- All incidentals and costs of a personal nature are for your own account
Process to attend the conference:
- Request a quote by completing the online form
- Send us approval on the quote via a signed Purchase Order or request an invoice
- Make full payment on the invoice and send proof of payment to email@example.com
- Your booking will be confirmed once you send an official, signed purchase order or pay in full and send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference General Terms & Conditions of Attendance:
Conference Attendance Terms & Conditions:
- General Terms & Conditions:
- TO ATTEND THE CONFERENCE ALL PAYMENTS ARE TO BE MADE OR AN OFFICIAL PURCHASE ORDER TO BE SENT TO THE ORGANISERS BEFORE 1 September 2017. PLEASE USE THE INVOICE NUMBER AS THE REFERENCE WHEN MAKING PAYMENT. Fax proof of payment to 086 558 8980 or email email@example.com
- Early Bird discounts will only be applicable if the invoice is paid on or before 25 June 2017.
- Loyalty discounts will be applied where delegates have attended and paid in full for the 2017 conference and any others before that, consecutively, up to and including the 2015 conference only.
- R100 discount will be applied for each consecutive year attended.
- A maximum of 4 years loyalty discount of R400 can be applied.
- Late registration fees of R500 per delegate will apply if delegates register, pay or confirm by order number after 1 September 2017 and before 19 September 2017. These delegates will also not receive any conference materials, or the speaker presentation media because these items are pre-ordered on 25 August 2017.
- Delegates arriving on the day of conference: delegates who don’t confirm WITH PAYMENT OR A PURCHASE ORDER by 1 September, and arrive with confirmation from 18 September onwards – will be charged an additional R1000 late confirmation fee. These delegates will also not receive any conference materials, delegate gifts or the speaker CD because these items are pre-ordered on 25 August 2017.
- Any confirmations received on or after 1 September 2017 will be considered as arriving without confirmation and the late registration fee in clause 1.6. above will apply.
- EAPA-SA reserves the right to alter event agenda/date or cancel with full refund.
- Delegates shall not have any claims of whatsoever nature or kind against the organisers or suppliers, its officials, employees, agents and assigns for any loss, damage, injury or death sustained to or by any party whatsoever regardless of how same arose and even in circumstances where such loss, damage, injury or death arose out of the negligence of the organisers and/or suppliers and/or its employees, agents and/or officials and assigns.
- All rights of admission are reserved
- Cancellation Policy
Conference bookings and payments are strictly subject to the following refund policy:
EAPA-SA pre-pays the venue and all suppliers to the conference in advance based on delegate bookings. In the event of the cancellation of a booking, which cancellation must be communicated to EAPA-SA in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for a refund:-
- If cancelled in writing on or before 19 August 2017, one month before the event – a refund of 100% of the fee;
- If cancelled in writing after 19 August 2017, no refund whatsoever will be payable. The full conference fee will be due by the delegate and/or their employer to EAPA-SA.
- If a delegate has confirmed their attendance and does not attend the conference, and does not communicate their cancellation in writing before the closing date of 1 September 2017, any outstanding conference fees will be due for payment in full to EAPA-SA.
- Delegates may provide a substitute in their place and this is subject to an administration fee of R500.00 excl VAT.
- To notify EAPA-SA of a cancellation or substitution in writing please email email@example.com or fax 086 558 8980
- Payment details:
- The invoice number is to be used as the reference when making payment so that the payment can be allocated to the delegate’s name.
- The closing date for payments is 1 September 2017
- Payments cannot be made on a quote. Please request an invoice from the conference organiser if you wish to confirm your booking and make payment.
- Payment must be made within 14 days of receipt of invoice unless invoice is within 14 days of the event date. In this case payment is due before the event.
- Entry to the event can be refused if payment has not been received by the time the event commences.
EAPA-SA Banking Details:
First National Bank
Account holder: EAPA-SA
Account number: 50841238807
Branch code: 250655
- For group discounts (more than 5 attendees from the same organisation), please contact the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delegates who have attended the conference consecutively, including 2016, will receive discounts as per the details provided on the Conference Packages page.
Discounts will not be provided for delegates who have not provided proof of payment for any previous conferences.