For details on the sponsorship opportunities that are available at this year’s conference, you can download the Prospectus here: EAPA-SA Sponsorship Prospectus 2017
The conference will take place in Kempton Park, Gauteng from September 19th – 22nd, at The Emperors Palace Convention Centre.
Please note that the final day for applications and payments is on the 1 August 2017.
Sponsors and Exhibitors benefit include:
- Your organisation logo will be listed on the printed programme and conference website.
- Your organisation logo and a link to your company website will be included on the EAPA-SA conference website.
- Exhibitors receive 2 exhibitor passes per exhibition stand. These passes enable personnel to work on their stand
- Exhibitors lunches and tea breaks are included
- Your organisation may provide 300 x inserts to be added to the delegate pack.
Attendance of the conference presentations can be applied for and will be either charged for or complimentary at the discretion of the EAPA-SA Board and Conference Organising Committee.
Please have a look through the options that are available in this year’s prospectus and remember that we can always tailor make a package to suit your requirements. The items in this proposal are a suggestion and there are many options that we can look at.
EnOv8 can assist you with your accommodation and airport transfers so please do let us know if you require any of those services.
Main Sponsorship Packages
The main packages are a great opportunity for any organisation to benefit from brand recognition before, during, and well after the conference is finished. Your organisation will have access to the conference venue, have the opportunity to interact with delegates and use your promotional items through prizes or draws to market your products further.
To book a sponsorship opportunity, you can apply by following the link below :
EAPA-SA SPONSOR APPLICATION FORM
To find out more about other possible sponsorship options and to download the full sponsorship prospectus please click on the link below.
Contact Us if you have any queries.