The Presidential Awards Dinner strives to recognise and celebrate achievements in the EAP field by individual’s and industry. It is an exclusive and formal event, by invitation only. It is also an opportunity to showcase EAPA-SA, the work that the Board and Chapters do to promote the EAP profession and to introduce the new board members to the members and delegates.
The dress code for the Presidential Awards Dinner is fancy dress. The theme for the dinner is Greek, in keeping with the theme of Emperors Palace.
The awards are a very important item in the annual calendar for EAP Practitioners.
Please note that attendance to this event should be pre-booked when you register as a delegate.
• Formal sit down event
• EAPA-SA Awards
• Three course buffet dinner
• Limited refreshments and a cash bar if you would like to purchase any other drinks (own account)
1. Drinks: During all lunches, limited fruit juices and/or cold drinks will be available. Please bring cash with you for any additional purchases for lunch and dinner.
2. Special Dietary Requirements: Please communicate this on the registration form. We will communicate your dietary requirements to the venue before the registration closing date, 1 September 2017. Please identify yourself and your dietary requirements to the waiters so that they can be of assistance to you.
3. Presidential Awards Dinner: this dinner is included in your conference fees if you have booked a 3 day package.
4. Dinners: All other dinners are to be booked directly with Emperors Palace. A dinner voucher can be booked which gives you access to all the restaurants on the complex. You can also use cash if you prefer not to buy a voucher.