Let me convey sincere warm greetings to you, it is that time of the year again where we recognise excellence and special contribution to our profession by our members. This esteemed gesture is to recognise talent and encourage excellence in the EAP field. You are hereby cordially invited to participate in the nomination of Individuals in the field of EAP who have made significant contribution in the following categories:
- Individual EAP Practitioner of the Year- 2017
- Individual EAP Professional of the Year – 2017
It is very important to familiarise yourself with the attached EAPA-SA nomination criteria and procedures. You are further requested to provide a full motivation for your nominee on the provided nomination form. All nominations must be submitted to: email@example.com on or before 18th August 2017.
If you would like to nominate one of your peers for an award, please download the documents.
- Criteria for nominations are reflected in a separate document, ‘Criteria and Procedures for the Recognition of Exceptional Contribution by EAPA-SA Members and Chapters’.
- The nomination form must be sent to the Administrative Officer of EAPA-SA by the 18th of August 2017.
- Late nominations will not be considered.
- A nominee that does not meet the required criteria will automatically be disqualified.
- The award will be presented during the annual EAPA-SA Conference either at the Gala Dinner or the AGM.
- Should the need arise, EAPA-SA reserves the right to not present the award to the individual or Chapter.
E-mail nominations to:
Janine Naidoo, EAPA-SA Administrative Officer