Sponsorship and Exhibition Terms and Conditions
All orders placed with EnOv8 Event Management CC are subject to the following conditions, which shall form the basis of a contract between EnOv8 Event Management CC and the client/exhibitor/sponsor.
The acceptance of a quote implies acceptance of the standard terms herein namely the following:
1. All sponsorship benefits will be in effect after the sponsor has been paid in full.
2. A premium of 30% will be applied if the sponsor wishes that their competitors are to be excluded.
3. *All prices are quoted in South African Rands and exclude VAT
4. All sponsorships are based on a quantity of 300 items. However, if the number of registrations increases and we are expecting more delegates to attend, we will communicate a possible increase in quantities with the sponsors.
5. All inserts are subject to approval by the conference committee before they are added to the delegate bags. Electronic copies are to be submitted to the conference organiser by 1 August 2017 for approval.
6. Artwork to be supplied by sponsor and inclusion is subject to committee approval and print deadlines.
7. Recognition as a sponsor on all conference printed items signage is pending committee approval and print deadlines.
8. Sponsorship of a plenary session is subject to availability and conference committee approval.
9. Exhibition stand included in any sponsorship package constitutes a 1 x standard shell scheme package of 3mx2m (option1).
10. Complimentary conference registrations include a 3 day package, excludes accommodation and travel.
11. Hard copies of inserts are to be provided by the sponsor and delivered to the conference organisers at Emperors Palace by no later than Midday on the 18th of September 2017. No inserts will be added to the delegate bags if they are received after Midday on the 18th of September 2017. You will then only be able to distribute these yourselves at your exhibition stand.